Sunday, May 2, 2010

I did manage to burn dinner....

I have my snappy Apron back on for another season of cooking...
and yes I did burn dinner last night !

I must have jinxed myself joking about it.
we finished cleaning late
and decided to do Pizza
and a great salad and desert.

only I burned the pizza.
I had photo's of the clean lodge.
you know it never will be that perfect again.
as the long hours progress.
not one of them would download.

will keep trying,
I'd rather work in a kitchen
like this anyway!

on the way to getting the pizza's
in Homer I hit a yard sale
oh wait til I show you what
I found...

I'm off to bake cookies
hope you all have a great
Sunday!

sorry I can't remember

where the images came from

I apologize.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Heidi,

    What a pity you burned the pizza! You know, it can happen to the best cooks!!

    Looking forward to see what you found in the yard sale!

    Lieve groet, Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry you burned dinner...ive had that happen to me too with pizza...new follower! cute blog~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow my car just can't seem to pass a garage sale without pulling in either. You had to burn dinner to initiate the new season, I guess. Hope today was better. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love those aprons & I'm intrigued to know what you found at the yard sale...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shame about your pizza!! Can't wait to see your yummy yard sale finds. Hope you have a brilliant week :)

    ReplyDelete