Sunday, May 30, 2010

Shopping in the big city!

check out some finds!
I am going to hang these in my stairway

love these glasses



look at this beautiful blanket and bucket!



loved the colors in this




what a cool chair
and this cart fit perfectly

but the best was this beautiful gift from Amanda
Love it.
I am having my Garage sale on
Friday and Saturday! 9am-6pm
so I'm going to be busy!
Lynn and Charles come on Sunday for a week.
Amanda and Diane will agree I have mellowed on this...
I was a wreck the last time she came to visit and now I can't wait.







6 comments:

  1. The blush pink glasses are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finds! My favourites are the pink glasses and the gorgeous bird pictures. They will look stunning in your stairway! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heidi,

    Your finds look great! Love the chair and rack, but the glasses and little jug as well. So pretty! Wish I lived nearby so that I could come to your garage sale....Wish you fun & good luck!

    Lieve groet,

    Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll have another great time Heidi. I love the yellow and white pincushion or sachet or is it a potholder? You did good girl. I wish I could come to your garage sale - I know I'd find some great stuff. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh your shopping trips always make more more than a bit jealous!!

    ReplyDelete