Saturday, October 9, 2010

How pretty !

Here it is
a properly sewn
cushion for my couch.

remember my version not so hot.
I'm not sure if my thrifted
spread had a dog owner before me but
George shredded it.

so now I have a lovely cover that I can reverse
and WASH!

I don't know
if you remember
but back in SEPTEMBER
this is the upholstery fabric that I had found
on the clearance table.

Thank you
Vicki
Shereen
Elizabeth
Bethany
AND
Chastity.
I hope I spelled those right.

I'll keep you posted when they will be opening up
their new upholstery business.
I can proudly say I was their first!


Thanks for all your sweet comments yesterday
I think its sinus season for me.

Were driving to the big city (Anchorage)
tomorrow.
I might get to smell mall air again, ahh!

Have a great weekend!






7 comments:

  1. I am sure once you smell 'mall air' all will be well once again. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your couch looks fabulous! Have fun in the big town for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The smell of mall air has to do wonders for an ailing body AND spirit! Your couch is gorgeous, I thought it looked very cute and comfortable before, too. But now it looks nicely put together. Blessings, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the couch and the cushions!
    Happy Shopping at the Mall
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couch is looking so pretty & cosy. Enjoy that Mall air.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cushion looks great, love the fabric, I really like the yellow and green themed display in your latest posting too.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that sofa, it reminds me of the house in Nanny McPhee. I want one too...Em x

    ReplyDelete