Thursday, October 7, 2010

A quiet crafty kind of Day!

These are one of my favorites.
I thought that looked like a little dust at the
bottom of them.
They are now dusted.
Oh well.
This craft day was a very quiet one.

There were only three of us.

Amanda,Yumi and I.


Do you see a Turkey

resemblance?


Amanda is the felter.

so she was nice enough to share her

wonderful wool.



We had so much fun looking at the wonderful

possibilities.

Look at there sweet faces.



We decided on the birds she thought they
would be the easiest.



I could not take my eyes off her beautiful
Anthropologie sweater.
Me and my sweater addiction!


My poor bird looks like a Turkey.
I tried to camouflage mine in
the middle but it still sticks out as
different!

Here's Yumi's how sweet is this!



Our next project is cutting up
an old boiled wool sweater.







6 comments:

  1. I think they all turned out very well. That book looks fantastic, what is the title? Never mind, I went back and saw that it is Little Felted Animals, very sweet indeed. Thank you for sharing. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable, Heidi!!! :)
    Hugs,
    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I saw some of that wool in the craft shop today and wondered what you could do with it! Now I know, I want some, even if I make a turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to give felting a go but haven't quite got around to it yet.....it looks fun and how sweet are those little birds. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they're all cute, and so is your Halloween cuties. Is that my Amanda? Diane

    ReplyDelete