Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A few treasures from yesterday...

I met with a lady yesterday with
things she had for sale.
I loved these...
Mimi was with and the sweet lady told Mimi she had  great taste.
she picked me out an owl too!!
more sweet treasures
I love these for Halloween
love the butterfly
I saved the best for last
These OWLS.
How Halloween spooky
In a good way are these.

Fall decor at its best!

I'll show you more of my owls later
when I break out my fall treasures.


I'll show you more
finds tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Heidi,

    You can do something with these things indeed! Some are perfect for the fall!

    Wish you a great day!

    Lieve groet, Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rhinestone jewelry and totally agree with you about the spiders. For some reason I love bug jewelry??? The owls would be great for Halloween. Blessings, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pins! The Owls are fun!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many lovely treasures. Are these for your shop? x

    ReplyDelete