Sunday, September 26, 2010

a little English Fashion

I love these outfits...
and this one
and...
And this one I would just tweak these
white pants to jeans...


was so sweet to include me in a magazine swap
that I had missed on
and then she included me also
after the fact.
So I got to do the swap twice.
My Mom and I were so excited
 the other day.
when the Country Living arrived
from Panda Potter.

Take time to look at both of their blogs they are so lovely
I was just hooked
when I stumbled upon them one fine day.

I hope she receives my Magazines
shortly also!
Never leave a man in charge to mail something....

Have a fabulous Sunday!

9 comments:

  1. I especially like #2 and #3. Hope you're having a great Sunday, Heidi. When I looked at the pictures that Amanda took of you, something bothered me, you were so familiar. Then I realized it was your eyes, I'd seen those eyes before - Mimi's!! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all but picture 3 is my fav.
    I'm going to take a lok at the blogs.
    Have a lovely week,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, classic fashion you'd have forever, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heidi,

    Can you send me that yellow dress? It looks simply great :-)!

    Happy new week!

    Lieve groet, Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you got such a good magazine - I loved this edition myself, but lent it to a friend and haven't seen it again... So it's lovely to see those fashions once more. Thanks for your kind comments, too. Hold on in there with the nursing! My dad is, at least, taking a break from that at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these too.....just beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this style, very me! I love to look at the new clothes!
    Hugs,Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking forward to my mags too. Its been a lovely way to 'meet' other Bloggers, thanks Heidi.

    ReplyDelete