Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A little Odd and Old

I say can you see me!
My sweet little friend arrived...
from
Linda

What a happy little face to see
all day!
How sweet is he
I loved him the first time I saw him.
My laundry room  is also my blog haven...
Look at this lovely post card she sent
and look where it ended up
right on the living room wall
to enjoy!!

and yes the car is still here.

check out Linda's lovely blog
and don't buy out her etsy store
before I get to look at her new items.

I've already found  some I can't live
without items!!
I love and her art work nobody
buy  sisters 
 it's my favorite!!

6 comments:

  1. That's very sweet. I love your laundry room & all those gorgeous cases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi I LOVE your laundry room!
    The colour of the walls and ALL those wonderful suitcases...great style!
    Have a great weekend.

    Oh and my clogs...I haven't worn them yet...which is really not like me at all...I just keep looking at them and drooling...
    and keep repeating to myself like a mantra MY RED CLOGS lol!

    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x
    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mrs 'h';
    happy to see the thin chap arrived and has adopted a °°°°wheeeeeee°°°° position in your space. thanks for the plug! and thought you'd appreciate the postcard x (wish my laundry room was as smart!)...

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you put stuff in those suitcases? it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heidi,

    I think you must have the most stylish laundry room I have ever seen. Those suitcases against the wall look great!

    Lieve groet, Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little guy, Heidi. I love your colorful suitcases in the laundry room, what a cute idea. Did you talk to the authorities about that car? Could be a crime connected with it. Diane (I like to watch those kind of shows!)

    ReplyDelete