Monday, September 20, 2010

Oh Dee Doh

Surfing along the internet I found this cute
pink cabinet.
this would be so fun to display in.
How sweet is this room, I love the paper.
I think its sweet becauseit's not
too perfect!
I love the bright.
I don't know how many times I have passed on those tables in my life
and look at how cute it is!
look at these great floors and the cute yellow.
I could live in this room,
 I love how they mounted the shelf as a night stand.

Love the paper.



My nursing ability leaves something to be desired
but were making it.
I have had years of training when it comes to dressing children but adults
not so much.
At least you can hear her coming with her walker
I told her she can never sneak up on me, eek squeak!
everyday she's getting more mobile which
is so nice to see.

Hope you all have a great week!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely post, really pretty rooms!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous rooms. I am debating whether to get that very paper for my house in the second picture. It comes in cream too which is also very nice! yum yum. Glad your mum is improving and well done you for being such a great daughter! Have a great rest of a day! xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear that your mom is home with you. I don't know how I missed your last post with your announcement, so sorry...I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers..I am so happy to hear that she is getting around with her walker and had to chuckle (sorry) about her sneaking up on you.
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rooms are so pretty, and it's so good to know that your mother is home with you (I love the image of you and the walker!) My mum and dad usually find a lot to laugh about in the daily medical grind, and I think that makes a big difference to how they both cope.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad your mom is well enough to go home! Whew.

    If you need any support give me a yell! "hi" to Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These rooms really are cute, Heidi. You'll do fine and so will your mom. Have a wonderful day. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally agree on the night shelf idea.
    must keep it in mind for soon-ish.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely rooms!
    Great decoraton ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooh, that pink cabinet is so fancy.....I love it. So glad to hear that your Mum is coming along well. Hope your day is lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heidi your blog is looking so terrific... I love the way you put all your images together. I love all the images in your lastest post, I could live in any of those homes.. So pretty.
    Hang in there with your Mum... It is a wonderful thing that you are doing.

    ReplyDelete