Friday, July 9, 2010

The Dearie is Weary...

I love these little kitchen helpers...
                     Having these little sweeties around make chores a little brighter!!
Now this little cookie jar My Dad bought his Mother for her birthday in 1945. I love the Minnie side.

I saved the best for last.
 These 2 brothers are my favorite clients of all time.
Now ladies the one on the right his wife died 20 years ago
and he's now ready to date.
I told Phil to be careful,
 joking
 and he told Phil does she have any money
 and my Mom piped in a big NO.
He turned to Phil and said you have nothing to worry about!!!

5 comments:

  1. i love your post. filled with sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post! I loved the mickey/minnie jar! What a lovely story! Have a wonderful weekend! Love Vanessa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to have people you look forward to seeing. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Mickey & Minnie cookie jar is adorable!

    Have a great weekend

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete