Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Treasures, Gifts, Something Sweet, Before and After, Walk and Psych tonight....

                       I had just a stressful day yesterday...whew
But today was wonderful!


 I bought somethings for the store,
 how pretty are these...I love Depression glass.

Our Pastor arrived this morning to fish
at 3am
with 3 bags full of
brand new stuffed animals all with the tags still on them
for me.
I don't know what he wants me to do with them?
There were tons!
Do you see the look in Mimi's eyes.

Have any of you tried these strawberry cherries?
They are so delicious!

I painted these 2 chairs ,
that I have wanted to do for weeks.

I went for a 2 mile walk on the beach with Mimi
we also went on Monday but we forgot our camera.
So we took so many pictures of the great things we discovered .
I will share tomorrow.

I forgot to tell you my Sister took my 2 boys home with her till the 25th
so its just the 3 of us...It's weird!
I miss them already but not the fighting.
and there having fun with their cousins.


 Tonight the second half
of the Psych season
starts at 6 and 9pm.
Phil is coming to help me with dishes
 so I can watch the 9pm showing.
If you have never seen this
 comedy/mystery murder show.
Our whole family loves it,
Mimi and I have a crush on Shawn.
 
I just hope I don't fall asleep
 these 3am mornings are killer.

I hope your all having a wonderful summer day also!
or winter.


5 comments:

  1. SO glad your day was so great!!!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your chairs look brilliant!! Glad you are having a better day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strawberry cherries?? It will probably take us a couple years before we get them here. Your treasures are so sweet, I love the color you painted the chairs, I'll watch for that show. Blessings, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just picked up some of those cherries up at Safeway today! HA!

    It looks like you've been busy, on top of ALL of the stuff you've been doing at the lodge. OIY! That Lodge HAS GOT to sell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW that is some collection of stuffed toys

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete