Friday, July 30, 2010

more treasures



Here are some treasures I have found for the store and ME!!!

These French canisters
I have been in love with them
since I saw the picture of them...
note same picture on the side
of my blog...
My find of the Year!!!

I love the dream of Jeanie lamp.
and
the little flower salt and pepper shakers.

the wicker table is so sweet too!

I have big plans for the table lamp!!!

Last night we had 14 lovely ladies
for dinner it was so much fun.

I hope you all had a wonderful evening also.

8 comments:

  1. Great finds, Heidi, Lovely and cute things, I bet you can't wait to get them where they go - home or shop. Blessings, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always find the most beautiful things! Your house must be a treasure trove of gorgeous vintage finds!! Tamzin X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Heidi!
    Such gorgeous treasures! I love the canisters and the sweet little stool!
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMg where do you go to get all that retro stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice finds. I love that wicker table!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good stuff!!! I love the buttons and the canisters!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, the flower salt and pepper shakers are so cute and sweet. I have never seen any shakers quite as fancy as these! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Heidi,
    thanks a lot for stopping by the other day; happy to meet you! I really love the white/blue plates on the wall (1st picture), that´s my favourite colour-combination :)
    Best regards, Marjolijn

    ReplyDelete