Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I had a great day!

Amanda my friend stopped by and took some pictures.
for my new header.
she is the one who
introduced me to the world of blogging.
I didn't think I would like it
and now I can't imagine
not being a blogger!
In Alaska I have found that it has taken years to find women
with similar interest as me
where in Blog land It
only took a few clicks.
and here you all are!!!
So thank you.
Now Amanda
She is an amazing photographer an
incredible mother
fantastic cook.
Show stopping potter!
check out her blog.....
I'm so blessed to have such talented friends
in Alaska too!

Now I love these shoes but I never would wear them.

Now I would wear this dress with a cardigan
never sleeveless
these arms



these beautiful shoes

love them but there

out of my comfort zone

which leads me to the next dilemma


I just don't take pictures of myself

way out of my comfort zone

My kids have pictures of my wedding

and a few others,

I just take HORRIBLE pictures,

Amanda did it

the impossible

she took a picture

I'm pleased with

drum roll please

a picture of ME.....










7 comments:

  1. Oh, Heidi! I know you're beautiful even if you don't think you are. I'm glad you got to spend some time with that child of mine. Your blog is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you are a stunner Heidi!! Be proud of you!! Someone with such a creative and generous soul just has to radiate beauty...as I'm sure you do! Love your hair cut :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Heidi,

    I had to LOL when I saw your picture!! I thought I would see much more of you! What I can see is that you are wearing a beautiful patterned top (or is it a dress?) and a lovely blue cardigan. Hope to see more of you next time. Consider this a challenge :-)!

    Wish you a happy day!

    Lieve groet, madelief

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haa, me again!

    Love your haircut!

    xo Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did make me smile with your photo story, I’m not so shy myself but I have friends who aren’t fans of the camera either.

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete