Monday, April 5, 2010

Remember my TRIP.....

I could cry we went to the Tax man on Monday.
My guess and Phil's guess were WAY off...
So my Shopping trip is postponed till June or September.
I have to put my big girl panties on and deal with it.
I was so looking forward to Anthropologie air...
cute little boutiques...
thrift shopping/antiquing
IKEA

MOST OF ALL
I'll miss eating out, did I mention shopping
the daily worries
whats for dinner ,and wheres my shoes,
the fighting...I could go on...
September will come....



3 comments:

  1. I can appreciate how you feel. I HATE going to get the taxes done - HATE the whole thing. When we get through I feel like I just got out of prison. Then it's hard to pick up the pieces. I'm really sorry about your trip, that's depressing. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the jewellery on the last post! So pretty!
    Shame about the tax, it's a pain isn't it!
    Hope you feel better about it soon!
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. :(


    I'm sorry, I know how you were looking forward to this trip!

    Do you want to get together and work on a new header for your blog? Maybe some coffee and a chat will make you feel better!

    ReplyDelete