Monday, April 5, 2010

Better than a chocolate bunny...

How amazing is this souvenir of New York.
I Love this charm its a little book...


At church yesterday my Pastor said he had a box for me and to my surprise
it was filled with his late mothers jewelry..


I t was filled with odds and ends and some real lovely pieces
for me to put in the store.


You can see my munchkins waiting in the shadows
to go through all the little boxes and bags.
This was the best Easter candy of all times....






4 comments:

  1. Hello Heidi,

    What beautiful gifts you received from your Pastor. His mother did certainly have taste. Some of it looks like it's Art Deco!

    Have a lovely evening!

    Lieve groet, Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lucky you..... love everything !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special blessing! Your pastor sounds like a very generous man.

    Your gift reminds me of the lovely jewels for sale at the antiques and collectibles show I just completed this past week. I'll be posting about that in the next day or so.

    Thanks for visiting the cottage. Please visit often. I have some fun DIYs I'll be posting soon.

    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll have so much joy going through that jewelry, Heidi. How very special of him to share the jewelry with you. Happy week! Diane

    ReplyDelete