Monday, April 26, 2010

British Country Living

these are so fun!
Beautiful garden party with candles.
someday

OOPS this is Paris....
fabulous


wow
a pot of tea
what more do you need in a space like this
maybe a garden view.




Fresh flowers
they make me so happy!






I love these HUGE mirrors.




Are you in love with these canisters as much as I am?






I think these are so fun..






While visiting my sister
she gave me a stack of British Country Living magazines
she had picked up at a thrift store for$.29 a copy.
I love that someone donated instead of throwing them in the trash.
I will pour over them for years to come..









5 comments:

  1. Love these, Heidi - especially photo #4!

    I have the same pic of tulips in a watering can in a draft blog post - so if you see it again when you pop by my blog for a visit, well, you know we just happen to love the same kinds of things!!! :)

    Happy week to you and yours,
    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heidi,

    When I see your pictures it makes me realise again how much we have in common! The things you like, the pictures you chose....it's all so pretty! That's probably why we found each other in the first place ;-)!

    Those cannisters with the flowers on it would look perfect in my outside kitchen :-)! Photo number 3 and 4 look like paradise.

    Your so lucky to have received those Country Livings. I always buy the magazine in my local bookstore. It is very expensive. Probably because it was shipped from England....

    Wish you a happy evening!

    Lieve groet, Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those British Country Living mags are really big too! I love the enamelware cannisters, very cute. Hope your day was good. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love them!! Barnes & Noble has them and I have been getting them for about 6 months! Thanks for sharing these pics~
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete