Thursday, April 1, 2010

Busy Day...

Cory our middle stinker
finally let me take his picture.
He won 2nd place in the 4th-6th grade division.
the spelling and geography bee...
I missed the award ceremony,
because I was with my parents at the grand opening of
WALMART.


How sad is that, In my defense I forgot to read the student news!
Boy was there good people watching at Wall mart though, WOW.
but like someone reminded me I was not at
NORDSTROMS!

Yeah my living room back together
I had fun rearranging it but this seemed the best.
now I need to find some great curtains..


I baked to apple pies this morning for craft day and
the house smells so good.
I can't wait to see how everything turns out!!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Corey! You did good! Spelling is hard but it's sure worth it and makes you feel really good to be able to do it. Good luck in the future.

    Handsome boy! I bet you're really proud of him.

    I think your living room looks so pretty with the new couch. Nice light, too, seems a shame to cover the windows but if you're like me too many prying eyes. Diane

    ReplyDelete