Monday, April 12, 2010

Color me orange....

I love this fun way to display art..
Funky orange

I love Rachel Rays kitchen on the set...
that stove.



Colour lovers.
she has great shots.


I had to laugh, Phil and I went down to the lodge yesterday
and helped my mom and dad move things around.
we have only 3 weeks till the first guests come.
The throw above
my Grandma Andersen had made this exact one,
the flame stitch one.
In the exact same colors.
It's wool and thin ,very nice.
So when I saw the Picture this morning
Light bulb went on
look at how darling it looks.
out of the closet that baby is coming.
Thank you daisy cottage!
Inspiration is amazing






5 comments:

  1. Hello, loved your cute stack of tables and chairs on the last post! You always find gorgeous images!I love orange and pink together!Do you have a computer at your shop? Just wondering if you read blogs between customers, I would!
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Heidi,

    You decorated the chair wonderfully! Love the crocheted trows and beautiful pillow. Although orange is no longer my favourite colour (was in the late 70s and 80s when I was a girl)it looks very bright and sunny. Your lodge will look great! Hope to see more...

    Lieve groet, Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  3. So...you're a "vibrant" color lover? I've had pieces in the last few shows I've done-as a vendor-that you probably would have loved.

    Me...I'm more of a subdued color gal. More and more, I'm leaning to muted colors with varying shades of white.

    But, that's what makes people so interesting...uniqueness & individuality.

    ~Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daisy Cottage is very inspiring is my first encounter with blogs. She opened up a whole new world for me - literally, and I love Maggie. Your orange pics are great, Rachel Ray does have a dreamy kitchen, doesn't she. Happy day! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. As someone who in the last year or so moved to an Orange living room, this post made my heart skip a beat. I love that art display and want to make it today. Fabulous inspiration.

    ReplyDelete