Monday, April 26, 2010

My weekend Finds....

I should have had my before picture first
oh well .
I took some fabric scraps
and cut out petals free hand.
then I sprayed them with spray adhesive.
check out my polyester throw again in its new home .
I found this lamp and loved it but the shade was so dated and small.
so at the next thrift store I asked if they had any shades
this is what she brought me $4


before shot
I wanted a bigger shade for whimsy
goofy or cute?

I found this quilt top and a huge box
full of pre-cut squares.
100's of them



I love these stacking boxes
pictures and wood figure.





wool throw
and pretty dish




These sheets I have big plans for
show you later.






I loved this dish
its huge
this could be used for
so many things.







these two chairs
wait till I get done with there makeovers.








this cabinet is cute
I also got a vintage bookshelf
I don't know what color I'll paint it.
I won't bore you with the rest.
with all this no wonder I hit that car!










7 comments:

  1. Did you get all that at on your trip to Anchorage? That's a lot of stuff. I like that little cabinet..I think that would work a lot of places. And I like the quick fix for the lamp shade, very cute! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I really like those dishes, love the flowers on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an eye for the most fascinating things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, you found so many beautiful treasures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Are you sure you didn't take a trailer with you?? All those wonderful finds...can't wait to see what you make with the vintage fabric! Love your lampshade too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Heidi,

    You found so many nice things! Love what you did to the lampshade!! Looking forward to your makeovers...they sound promising!

    Enjoy your evening!

    Lieve groet, Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you got really great things! I cannot wait to see all your make overs!Have fun with your new treasures!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete