Tuesday, April 20, 2010

what is your go-to cookbook?

I have to admit I did buy this French cookbook for the cover,
but I love that all the recipes are only 5-6 ingredients.
I just received this cookbook as a gift

from my friend Amanda.
( stinkpot)
My family blames her for getting me hooked on
blogging, she was right I love it....

I can't wait to try out some of these recipes.




This cookbook I bought in Seattle at a garage sale.
It is full of amazing recipes,
I use it all the time.


this one is as beautiful on the inside
as the wonderful recipes.

I love the apple oven pancake!!
sooooo good.





Living in Alaska with all of our fresh seafood.
this has incredible recipes.






For baking
these two our my favorites
I have had them for years.
I'm a messy cook,
so my pages are always
getting gooped up.
drives my Mom nuts in the summer
when we cook together.







I have to share this recipe
the pictures not so hot
it came
out of my Coastal living Magazine.








You saute the shrimp and butter
and garlic just till pink

then mix all the other ingredients
except the cheese, chips and jalapeno slices

spread this over the chips
sprinkle with the cheese and jalapeno slices
and broil 3-6 minutes and serve.

It is to die for!

12 more days and I'll be back cooking
for clients what are your favorites?
I'd love to hear.







3 comments:

  1. O.K.

    First of all . . . I'm MAKING that crab and shrimp nacho dish. It's 8:00 a.m. and I'm drooling! They look so decadent.

    Second of all . . . . 12 more days! Are you kidding?

    Why am I depressed?

    I'll say "hello" to Seattle for you for old time sake. I'll see you when I get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cook books! The one I always go to is Delia Smith and then Nigella Lawson, for something a bit different!
    I have a student cookbook of my daughter's that has some lovely baking recipes too!
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cookbooks look fun and varied. I like the way you've photographed them, too. I LOVE the cafe au lait bowls. Diane

    ReplyDelete