Friday, April 30, 2010

a new discovery

Yesterday at Sylvia's she was
wearing the most adorable shoes.
they were brown leopard Mary Jane's.
Super fun, now everyone may already know about
these shoes but we don't see the new and latest in
Alaska for a while...


I want these....
and these....



to wear with,


this ...
how cute is that outfit!
with a place to go
and it would be complete!
check out all there
different styles
super fun.
she said they beat Dansko's
on comfort by a mile
and that's all I seem
to wear.






5 comments:

  1. I especially love that first pair. They look like they would be so comfortable and make your legs look pretty, too. It's snowing here today. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heidi,

    Love them! I haven't seen those Mary Jane's in Holland yet, but I will be on the lookout! The cardigan is very pretty as well!!

    Lieve groet, Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are fabulous! I want some too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so yummy...and comfy too! I used to be a bit of a slave to fashion but after having my poppet if it isn't comfy...I aint wearing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Those Mary Jane's are adorable - and I bet they are fun to walk in too. Love the sweater and dress - so many pretty things out this Spring!
    Have you been to oodmolly.com ? Pretty, pretty, pretty!

    Happy May 1st, Heidi!!!

    ReplyDelete